Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can anyone give me a list of RPG online PS2 games please?

I like playing online games with my boyfriend and friend. However, there is a slight problem. We all live far away. In my spare time I play games if not need for other things around the house or at work. But I love to play RPG games because I feel there is more excitement to RPGs then to VS and Racing games. I need a list of RPG PS2 games that I can play online with my boyfriend and friend. Can anyone provide me with a list of RPG PS2 games that offer free online play? (I mean online play as in you just need to log into your PS2 online account to play online, but you do not pay to play, I have Midnight CLub 3 which does just that, but I am looking for some RPG PS2 games for online play.) Can some one leave a list of RPG PS2 games in the answer please? (not really interested in links being that I can't navigate the links all that well....)Can anyone give me a list of RPG online PS2 games please?
You can try this games



Official site: http://dc.gamedp.com/ Free to play.



Dragon's Call is an Epic Browser Based MMORPG set in the Ancient World of Stilland. The game is featured with stunning graphics and a large variety of ways to play. Your character will be equipped with an variety of weapons, skills and magical abilities to help you in your journey through quests across the mysterious lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment