Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is there an XBox 360 game like Speed Devils: Online Racing (Dreamcast)?



I loved Speed Devils: Online Racing on the Dreamcast. I don't care for realism, but I liked aspects like the online career, collecting money and cars by beating others online, purchasing upgrades for cars, and a good selection of maps. Is there a similar game on Xbox 360?



I want speed devils online back!!Is there an XBox 360 game like Speed Devils: Online Racing (Dreamcast)?
Most racing games have online careers incorporated into them. Test Drive Unlimited is completely online, and is more fun than realistic. The game is set on the island of Hawaii and you free roam looking for players to challenge. The game is a little old now, so I don't know how the community is.

No comments:

Post a Comment