Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does burn out paridice have online play and can you tell me some good racing for ps3 game and online racing?

Yea Burnout has Online Game play and its Very Fun.. There are not many other good racing games for ps3 right now... like Gran Turismo 5: Prologue is an ok game not better then Burnout. Need for Speed: Pro Street Is a horrible game it gets boring but it has VEry Nice cars,, THe only game that looks Good is GRid, It doesnt come out untill 6/3/08.... but BUrnout will entertain you for a while. ALso Motorstorm is Pretty good, but very dull vehicles and Good game play online... but i prefer burnout PARadiseDoes burn out paridice have online play and can you tell me some good racing for ps3 game and online racing?
Burnout is absolutely amazing. I've only played the 360 version, but I'm sure it's not much different. Some people might get annoyed at the openness, but I think it's great how everything is ALWAYS open to you. I suggest renting it first to see if you hate the "no race parameters" thing, but I think you'll like it

No comments:

Post a Comment