Sunday, February 12, 2012

Any good horse racing games?

i'm not looking for betting games, i want a mainly breeding/training/racing game that's interactive. if theres anything that's got little to no betting, all the better. also, good graphics would be a plus. :)



i've been craving a game like this, because i'm too poor to go to dave and busters. the game i'm looking for is like the game there, i don't remember what it's called, or if the game is at every dave n busters, but i'm pretty sure it was made by seta. you had to like whip/hold back your horse, and you'd get cards you could keep so you could reuse the horse and eventually retire and breed them. i was a pro at that game, i'm pretty sure i'm still on the top 100 list (;



anyway, i don't care if it's an online game, i just don't want a game that needs money/subscriptions/gamecards to play. i'll buy a retail game or download a free game online.Any good horse racing games?
I never heard of this kind of game, hehe, but it sounds fun.



I have some cool horses in conquer online. Usually, I ride the horse when I dont want to walk, jump or run in game, lol. And some of my friends like to have a bet with me about who can ride faster, haha. We are childish sometimes, but it is fun to mess around in game with my friends. I made a unique horse by breeder, hehe. We have mount trainer, retailer, breeder, etc. We have a mount beauty pageant recently, if you have interest, you can check some pics at this page

http://album.91.com/activity/index.php?a鈥?/a>



I hope you can figure that game's name out soon. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment