Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are the best sports games to play for online gameplay? (Xbox 360)?

I'm getting a bit bored of all the RPG and Shooter games and decided i wanted to try a sports game online...



I'd prefer one of the Basketball, Golf, or Racing games, but ay sports game will do, will someone tell me the best sports game to play on xbox live



Im looking for a game that isnt 1 vs 1, but like, every member of a team is an actaul player



Im not looking for 1 answer, im wanting to know what the most pop racing game, basketball game, and golf game are...



Thanks!What are the best sports games to play for online gameplay? (Xbox 360)?
Here You can find variety Of choiceWhat are the best sports games to play for online gameplay? (Xbox 360)?
Need for speed hot pursuit, halo wars(not a shooter), skate 2 or 3, trials HD, portal(puzzle shooter), burnout paradise, naruto ultimate ninja storm 2, NBA 2K11, the impossible game, assasins creed brotherhood, Blur, forza 3, F1 2010, resedent evil 5(not a shooter), and alan wake.What are the best sports games to play for online gameplay? (Xbox 360)?
I really enjoy playing NBA 2K11 which has 1 vs 1. But you can also play crew games with up to 9 other players. I haven't tried the crew games yet. I also have Madden 11, but I don't play it as much as I used to. Madden also has crew games.
the new 2011 basketball game is awesome because you can have everyone on your team be a real person. I'm sorry I can't recall the name at this moment. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit is friggin awesome!!!



BEST ANSWER PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment