Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where should I get pc racing (F1) game online / download ??

Any link ??

I also search for

Fifa / soccer online

X-Men game fighting



As a fact, I am a real gamer...Where should I get pc racing (F1) game online / download ??
You can try limewire.com or bearshare.com, but according to lot of feeback that these sites are contains virus and spyware which will crash you system if you don't have a good Virus Scanning software, also take note that those sites are sharing files illegal and facing court case now.



I am also one of the victim whose tried to download games from limewire and got to re-install my xp. it is really up to you if you chose to do so.



from personal experience, I will recommend you Game Download Site (After replace my crashed system), as a member of this site, you can download unlimited games (including latest games!) with no extra cost. The life-time membership only cost you $35. Once you are the member, you are in the exclusive member area and all games download is free



http://www.squidoo.com/Best-site-for-gam鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment