Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are there any racing games that can still go online, meaning the servers are STILL UP for the PS2? Thanks.?

Edit:I do check my resources...but this time I was lazy.I apologize.I went and checked some stuff out..and half of the servers are not up...but close to it.I became Top Contributor because of my vast knowledge in video games.Just because i make one mistake doesn't mean I don't deserve the TC badge.Not everyone is perfect you know..actually..no one is perfect.Again,I apologize for not checking my resources...but you have to watch what you say too dude.



No.Sony shut down all online servers for the ps2.Are there any racing games that can still go online, meaning the servers are STILL UP for the PS2? Thanks.?
need for speed i think

No comments:

Post a Comment