Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good realistic online drifting/racing game?

ive been playing drift city but its starting to get a little boring is there any online multiplayer racing or drifting realistic game ? a game i can play on my computer,What is a good realistic online drifting/racing game?
Need for Speed: Shift is incredible.



I have played on my computer and my Xbox 360. I mainly play on my xbox because I have the force feedback wheel and pedals. If you were to get a simulation wheel for your computer, playing this game is incredible. If you are looking for realism, then after you start playing the game, go to gameplay options and turn off the traction assist and braking assist, you will notice an incredible difference in feel and the way larger HP cars just torque you around the track.What is a good realistic online drifting/racing game?
American Muscle Racer , from www.tinystudents.comWhat is a good realistic online drifting/racing game?
Best I can offer is Need for Speed Underground 2... I'm not sure if anyone still plays online though.

No comments:

Post a Comment