Monday, January 23, 2012

I really want to find an awesome multi player online racing game.?

Well as the title suggests I want to play a good car racing game online. I want one that is multi player so that I can race aginst other real people. I also want it to be an on going game so that I can go up in levels and buy better cars and so on. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I would appreciate it. Thank you so much =)I really want to find an awesome multi player online racing game.?
Need for speed

Gran Turismo

Burnout Paradise

GTA IVI really want to find an awesome multi player online racing game.?
online game? O.O uhh...

how about kart rider...its an anime racer people...kinda cheesy but it might be what you are looking for. It's kinda like mario kart



nexon.net it'll be thereI really want to find an awesome multi player online racing game.?
drift.ijji.com



Fun game, do missions (In car), gain levels, race in the battlezone, buy new cars, get new parts for the car, customize cars.
  • russian translator
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment