Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hi. I need help. Any good Online PS2 racing games?

I did use to play NFS underground 1 %26amp; 2, but now they've blocked the online feature off. Is there any good racing games for PS2 that has a chat log in the corner a bit like Midnight Club dub edition remix??? I do have midnght club DE Remix, but I'm not allowed to play it because it's my older bro's.



Help very much appreciated. Best answer get's 10 points. Thanks.Hi. I need help. Any good Online PS2 racing games?
anything in the need for speed series is great but ea takes the older ones off of online
Try Need for Speed carbon.Hi. I need help. Any good Online PS2 racing games?
gran tourismo 4
mk first go here to www.shockwave.com

they have some very good racing games

Here are some of them

1.Redline Rumble

2.Drift n Burn

3.Redline Rumble 2: Dentonator

4.4 wheel fury 2

5.200 mph: night showHi. I need help. Any good Online PS2 racing games?
need for speed:hot pursuit 2

toca race driver 3

atv offroad fury 4

motorstorm

nascar 08
Any of the... Burnout



This is beacuse, each time they smash, they get so annoyed and come offline! Or just try and take their revenge!



Good Luck!



Merry Christmas!



I.M.P







































































































































.
Gran Turismo 4 is pretty cool. Has good graphics and plays well. Need for Speed is an old favourite of mine but you probably won`t find as much people on that as you will on Gran Turismo.
burnout are the best racing games. gran turismo is too friggin realistic, and it kills the fun. nfs is being dragged on too long. burnout has awesome cars and it really fun to play, plus its not just racing, you can road rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment